From:
dee bickling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:29:43 -0500
I am forwarding this at Claudia's request,because her email addy is not
allowing her to post messages to the FML for reasons that are beyond
our computer knowledge. LOL

[I'll contact her.  BIG]

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to take the time and thank everyone who recently sent me
Thanksgiving cards. I was quite overwhelmed with the amount of cards I
received and was very thankful to have gotten them. I greatly
appreciate the gesture and it sure did brighten my day!

Thank you all again,
Claudia Johnson
Oxford Ferret Rescue