Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:01:33 -0500
Those interested or concerned about overvaccinating our pets might be
interested in purchasing the following DVD, and taking a look at the
Rabies Challenge Fund site. While not involving ferrets, both can give
insight and might benefit ferrets. The DVD by answering some questions
and giving information, and the Rabies Challenge by lengthening the
time period for rabies boosters, a vaccination that I bet most of us
feel is unnecessary for our companion ferrets. I just rec'd the info on
the DVD, so I myself have not yet reviewed it, but anyone who has read
articles on pet vaccinations has probably seen Dr. Schultz's name
mentioned in almost every one.

"Last month, the Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Club of America, Inc. had
Dr. Ron Schultz as the featured speaker for their annual education day
held in conjunction with their National Specialty. Dr. Schultz gave a
three hour presentation on vaccinations, including very informative
questions and answers.

SCWTCA is making the DVD of Dr. Schultz's presentation available for
the price of $20.00, including shipping. The information presented by
Dr. Schultz is timely and important. The DVD would be appropriate to
share with your local veterinarian.

The Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Club of America, Inc. has committed all
profits from the sale of this DVD to the Rabies Challenge Fund.

The DVD is available at:
http://www.scwtca.org/shop/index.asp#seminardvd

Please cross post this as you feel appropriate."

Rabies Challenge Fund Info:
http://www.rabieschallengefund.org/

~Amy~