From:
"S.Hewett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:01:24 +0800
Renee Wrote:
>Dearest Shoiley, should memory serve correctly, I have NEVER seen you
>shaken. I have however, found time with you to be quite stirred up.
>Atlanta was quite stirring, was it not? Or, was that St. Louis?
>Hairy - I mean hurry -  back.

G'day Really-Nice-Biscotti-Making Renee,

It was St Louis, and as soon as the time and place of the next IFC
Symposium are confirmed, I will be booking my flight there. It will
probably be my last trip to the US, so I hope to be able to meet as
many ferret folk as possible.

Alexandra, I never could resist a challenge, so you only have yourself
to blame for the following:

There was a small ferret from Australia
Who really would like to e-mail ya
To say she loves eating meat. ItÂ’s a mighty fine treat,
But only with bones and paraphernalia.

On FML there are Sukie & Shirley
Who debate, but never get churly.
Each wants the last word.  Each demands to be heard!
At the risk of making BIG surly.

They don't get any better either.  Sorry.

Silly Shirley