From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 17:25:33 +0000
I have some new items liste on e-bay right now. Some are not on my web
site. If your looking for that great and unusual Christmas gift of
something for yourself you might want to take a peek.

I have up one of my ferret scarves for aucion, and also "Crystal" my
newest tree topper. The Tree toppers are one of a kind and she is the
third I have made, and the only one available right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150060514778

My user name on E-bay is mohair_girl. You can copy and paste that into
the search to find other items I have up.

I do not use the "Squeezle's Galore Ferret Rescue name for sales". I
want people to buy, or bid because they really want the itme. I do
use my sales for the rescues that come in. It is a way to help with
financil support.

It is also another way for me to satisfy need to create part of me.
Gotta do something differant all the time.

If you get time, please take a moment to check out some of my items.

Reanee Gladden