From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:34:28 -0800
OK, I have to get in on this... as much because of the nick-names as
the information. :)

In general: The Shmuggers, The Cruds, The Bugger Butts.

Kissy (originally Snowball) is our 5-year old petite female albino. She
is hyper-active and a nipper when she's tired or excited, but she also
loves to give kisses under "normal" circumstances. AKA Kissenstein,
Kissenstein's Monster, Kissymajigger, Kissy-Girl, Nippy, Daddy's Little
Girl.

Snuffy (originally Pee Wee) is our 5-year old sable male. He is the
most laid-back ferret I've ever met. AKA Snuffy-boy, Mr. Snuffalupocus,
Snuffy-Bear, Snuffenstein, Momma's Boy.

Robbie is our 1-year old cinnamon (light-sable with some red tinges)
overgrown male. He is seriously the largest MF ferret I've ever seen -
almost 4 pounds if I remember right - and our only rescue. He loves his
life, and is the peacemaker. AKA Roberto, Uno-borrey-gato-Mr-Roboto.

Burnie is our 6-month old dark sable male. AKA Burnenstein, The
Burnmeister, Burnie-Boy, Puddle-Bug (because he leaves puddles when he
drinks), Cuddle-Bug.

Then there's the 2-month old kitten that moved in on Monday,
black-and-white female, Tips (white tips on black ears), Tipsy
(kitten-awkward), Tippy, Tippecanoe (and Tyler, too... her sister),
Tippy-Magoo (no idea, just came out).

Debbie