From:
Mustela Putorious <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 06:08:26 -0800
Xena crossed the Rainbow Bridge a few days ago, her transition went
quite smoothly, as I think she was prepared for her journey. She told
me that she had been told many wonderful things about the Rainbow
Bridge Community and when she arrived she was happy to see that
everything she had been told was true, and then some!

Xena is a rather unique girlie fert. She's a pretty black half angora
fert, her coat is luxurious and smooth, a deep, rich color, and so long
too!

Xena had always been a healthy playful girl, but she suddenly became
ill, the Vet said it was a tumor on her heart and there wasn't anything
medically to be done to save her. So her Earth Mom had to make that
very difficult choice to help Xena crossover.

Let me tell you this, as soon as Xena crossed the Bridge, to the
lilting strains of the Ferret Promise Song, heard ever so faintly on
the morning breeze, her eyes grew sharp and clear and her heart felt
light and happy and healthy again. The pain she had felt from the
fluids in her chest were gone and she felt whole, and complete.

Xena is the first from her Earth family to cross the Rainbow Bridge, so
she will be the one waiting here to greet family members in the future,
I promised to help her find a nice cottage to call home, she will
prepare a place for future arrivals. Although I have been told it will
be quite a long while before any of Xena's family makes that journey.

She spent her first few days with Francis Ferret, staying at Francis'
lovely purple cottage. The ladies had tea and shared stories, Francis
told Xena all about the wonders of this place and about all the
activities we have up here. I know that Xena will make a place for
herself and make many wonderful new friends. Francis and Xena seemed
to hit it off quite well and it has been decided that Xena will be
Francis' house guest for a few weeks before we locate a home of her
own.

For now, she is safe and happy, she misses her family and friends and
gets a bit melancholy when she thinks of them, I told her all about The
Pool Of Remembrance and promised to take her there very soon, so she
can check on her loved ones back on Earth.

I am off to check on another new arrival....sometimes, sadly, we get
busy at The Bridge.

To request a greeting, please send an email to: