From:
Cara Grib <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:17:23 -0800
We all know we love our fuzzies, but do you love Doritos? Do you have
a passion for Shakespeare? Do you want to see what happens when you
put ferrets together with Doritos and Shakespeare? Well, I have the
commercial for you! Doritos is sponsoring a contest for the best
commercial to air during the Super Bowl in January. My husband has
entered into the contest a spectacular tribute to honor his love of
ferrets and Shakespeare!

Doritos will select their top 5 videos and open it up to the public to
vote for their favorite some time in January. Whoever gets the most
votes will be rewarded with their commercial airing during the Super
Bowl! We're not sure how the top 5 will be selected, but we're guessing
the number of times the video airs could be a factor. Show your love of
ferrets by watching the video, clicking the red heart, and passing it
along to other fuzzie lovers!

To see the commercial, cut and paste this link into your browser:
http://www.jumpcut.com/view?id=4437D842726511DBA2605A856F9CC894

Much thanks,
Cara, John, Edgar (his ferret debut), and Mr. Ferret