From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 19:54:19 -0800
Hello Everyone,

Please don't forget to get one or more of these great calendars. These
will make a great Christmas or Birthday gift for yourself, your vet,
your ferret friends or even friends who aren't owned by ferrets. Your
purchase helps SOS help shelter ferrets.

Calendars are limited to the number I have on hand which right now is
about 25. I don't want anyone to miss out especially those of you who
have your furkids in the calendar. In case you haven't seen the 2007
calendar, I can tell you it is packed full of cute fuzzie faces. :)

For all the purchase info and to check out the cover please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html

Or please send a check made out to Support Our Shelters and mail to
Sharon Bearden SOS, 1245 Curtis Switch Rd, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559.
One calendar is $12.00 which includes shipping, each calendar after
that please send an additonal $10.50 for each.

If you would like to use Paypal
[ https://www.paypal.com ] please use
as the pay to. Prices are the same but please add .50 for each calendar
ordered to help cover Paypal fees.

Again thank you to everyone who helped with this project and for your
continued support of SOS. We couldn't do it without you.

Sharon Bearden
SOS Volunteer
http://www.supportourshelters.org