Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 23:40:09 EST
Bridge Greeters,

Could you please look for Frosty and make sure she made it to the
bridge ok. She was a beautiful albino girl ferret who crossed last
Saturday after a short illness with the help her of caring vet and with
me, her mommy, by her side, holding onto her one last time before she
crossed. I knew she was going to be making that trip so I made sure she
knew all about the bridge. She was part of a group of 6 who I adopted
from a friend's son last year and 4 of those have crossed before her.
My Frosty was a sweet and gentle spirit who lighted my life since she
and her brothers and sisters came to live with me. She loved to
explore, and play with the others who shared our home but Peanut, who
is still with me, was her special friend and cage mate. She took it
upon herself to make sure her ball was exactly where it should be!!!!
Please make sure she finds my crew but especially her special friends
Snoopy, Pebbles, Bandit and Precious. Make sure she tells them all the
news of home and that I send my love and miss them terribly. Please ask
them to go to the Remembrance Pond and let me know they are ok.

Thanks so much
Ann