Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:21:51 -0400
I forgot to mention in my original post - if you are so inclined to no
longer do business w/ PSP, you can use the "contact us" feature on
their website, or their toll-free # to let them know. If you do, you
are more than welcome to use my name. Please don't be nasty - that
accomplishes nothing. I basically just laughed at the guy I talked to
on the phone. Just inform them that, because of their flippant attitude
towards their customers (example - me), you'll be giving part of their
paychecks to their competitors from now on.

Again, these are just suggestions. I'm not telling anyone what to do.
If you think I'm all wet, that's cool. But this could happen to any one
of us. If you decide to do any of these things, thanks.

Lin, Ariel, Oberon, Max, Puck, & Ivan