From:
Quad City Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:30:49 -0700
Hello Everyone!

(feel free to cross-post this information)

Quad City Ferret Rescue is located in Moscow, Idaho and is an official
branch of the Emmett Ferret Shelter.  We are a 501(c)3 federal non-profit
no-kill ferret rescue.

As a fundraiser for Quad City Ferret Rescue, we are raffling off a
wonderful prize package.  This package includes an 8"x10" autographed
photo of the Croc Hunter Steve Irwin and his family.  It is signed by
both Steve and Terri Irwin.  Also included is a brand new hardcover
copy of the book "Crocodile Hunter" written by Steve and Terri Irwin.
You can see pictures of these wonderful prizes on the Quad City Ferret
Rescue webpage:
http://www.emmettferret.org/qcfr/donations.php

Tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00 and can be purchased through paypal
on the shelter website.  If you wish to pay by check please contact us
via email.  Tickets will also be sold at the INWFA ferret show in Couer
d' Alene, ID on September 30th.

The winner of the raffle will be announced on the website on November 1,
2006 and also will be contacted privately.  The prizes will be shipped
to the winner that following week.

Part of the proceeds raised by this raffle will be donated to "Wildlife
Warriors" in memory of Steve Irwin.

This raffle was originally going to start Labor Day but we postponed it
due to the tragic death of Steve Irwin.  He will be missed!

We wish to thank the Irwin Family and the Australia Zoo for the wonderful
donation!

If you have any questions please contact us.  Thanks for your support.

Paul & Cathy Hamlett
Quad City Ferret Rescue
www.emmettferret.org/qcfr
208-882-2987