From:
James Barr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:46:41 EDT
Well it has begun everyone wants to nag back and forth about who? said
what ?and why? they said it?  For all things that are good if you people
want to gripe back and forth about who said what,why don't you 2 email
each other instead of wasting everyone else's time ,It is a crying shame
that we have to read the drama going on, before we can get to the really
good stuff like advice on ferrets,otter stories,and super TONKS.

I HOPE THIS DOESN'T HURT ANYONES FEELINGS?But if you want to NAG each
other, not everyone wants to have to read it.So why don't you all kiss
and make up and let the Emails get back to what matters,(FERRETS),and
please don't fill my email with crap,Cause my delete button works really
well,and besides we are all adults here and its not worth it,CAN,T WE
ALL JUST GET ALONG,

Zilla,s Fuzzy Friends Ferret Shelter/Rescue (James Barr)