Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:29:11 -0500
From:
I don't post often but if any Bridge Greeters could... please let me
know if Nosette has made it there alright. She is a tiny cinnamon sable
and has only been gone since 5:30pm Wednesday, but her ferret siblings
(especially BoBo) and I miss her terribly. She leaves behind her
brothers, Skippy and BoBo and her much younger sisters, Chloe and Lily.
She was helped to the bridge by the most wonderful lady vet, who cried
at her passing with us. It hurts me beyond words that her time came
after a long struggle with life and multiple illnesses. I take comfort
only in the fact that we did all we possible could and she didn't
suffer in her passing, but passed gently. To all who knew her, she was
our little Princess Nosey Doodle and will live in our hearts forever.

Lost in Tears,
Moscha, Skippy, BoBo, Lily, and Chloe