Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 20:28:08 -0500
From:
Heather Draper <[log in to unmask]>
SANTA FERRET

Santa ferret, just slip a bauble under the tree, for me
Been an awful good sprite
Santa ferret, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa ferret, a snuggly sleep sack too, light blue
I'll wait for you dear Santa ferret, so hurry down the chimney
Tonight

Think of all the dooking I've missed
Think of all the hobs that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you'd check off my Christmas list

Boo doo bee doo

Santa ferret, I wanna hammock, and really that's
Not a lot
Been an angel all year
Santa ferret, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa honey, one thing I really do need, a filigreed
Collar of platinum that's really fine
Santa ferret, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa cutie and fill my stocking with some treats
To share and dine
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Ferret Depot
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me

Boo doo bee doo

Santa ferret, forgot to mention one little thing, a shoestring
To carry to my hidey-hole
Santa ferret, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight

Hurry.tonight

Fuzzy hugs and kisses to all,
Heather Draper