Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:26:32 +0000
From:
I know this time year there are so many in need (both animals and
humans) but if you could add one more ferret to your list, please
consider it. For myself, I have already chosen 5 ferrets to be Secret
Santa to. I checked out the tree today just to see how many ferrets are
without Santas--there are quite a few-so many from the same shelter. I
saw a few that are from the same shelter as the ferrets I have chosen.
So, I am going to send 'presents' to them, too. If everyone else would
this, we can be sure ALL the ferrets get something from Santa. Or, if
you have already sent out your gifts, check the tree anyway and see if
there are any ferrets from the same shelter and send gifts to the
entire shelter.

Just my thoughts--

LISA
Ferret mom to Angel, Bear, Carlin, Erin, George, Gracie, Lottie, Mikey,
Molly, Snowball and Turner
Secret Santa to some special Giving Tree ferrets