Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 12:38:34 -0500
From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
I received this email from a friend of a friend. Please contact Sue at
<[log in to unmask]> if you are interested. You can see that they
truly care about the ferret's wellbeing.

Coco will be two in October and really is a sweet pet. Please
understand that it is not because we don't enjoy him and love him, it's
just because with our schedules now we can no longer spend as much time
with him. We only want him to go to a great family because he deserves
it and if we can't find a good match then we will keep him. He has his
own condo, four floors, and all the things that go along with him.
Food bowl, water bottle, extra food, extra litter, toys, brush, nail
clippers, ear cleaner........ He is up to date with his shots and is
due for his next vet. visit in January. All of this stuff will go with
coco if we can find him a home. A boy down the street wanted to take
him but he is the oldest of four kids all 12 and under and the boy is
very wild. All we could think of is Coco being tortured by the kids
and we stopped asking our neighbors if they wanted him.

Judith White
--

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
          100 Walsh Road