Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:42:16 -0500
From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
I was thrilled to learn that Ferret Aid was offering full DVD sets of
the Toronto symposium. I ordered two sets and got them in the mail a
few days ago. I delivered one set to my vets and they were THRILLED.

This is a brilliant way to keep our vets (who are unable to attend the
symposiums) updated on the latest and greatest in ferret medicine,
diseases and treatment. It's also great for those of us that can't make
it to the symposiums.

It would be great if ALL the symposiums could be copied to DVD and
offered for sale.

Thank you, Ferret Aid.