Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:12:50 +0000
I am writing to assure the ferret kids I picked off the tree have had
their presents sent--my husband took them to the post office on Friday,
12/15. I wanted the presents to be a surprise for them and their
guardians. But, to reassure everyone, I will tell who I picked off
the tree in hopes their guardians read the FML (or maybe someone can
pass along the message to them):

The Ferret Inn--Lulu and Twiggy. I also sent Shelter Bucks for Lulu
and Snickers so the happy couple can 'pimp out their new pad' :)

Ferret Rescue of N.Idaho--Molly and Lexie

An Angel's Haven--Sweet Pea and Trucker

I have had such a great time being Santa. I prefer to give than
receive. And, I will do it again next year!!

Please email me to let me know the gifts have arrived. I want to make
sure everyone gets their gifts!! :)

Happy Holidays to all,
LISA
Ferret Mom to: Angel, Gracie, Snowball, Turner, Carlin, Erin, Bear,
Lottie, George, Molly and Mikey