Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 00:06:24 EST
Dear Fellow FMLers.

Ok so now the issue is smelly ferrets?? OK so yes I do like the smell
of ferrets. Especially the whole males. Yes I have walked into ferret
room some years back which had two whole males, Hobs to ya'll, in
season, and I rubbed them on my Tee Shirt. Why?? I liked the way they
smelled. Odd? Well perhaps but then I am a ferretaholic and if there is
a cure for it I DO NOT WANT IT OK???

I had a little girl named Dianne. Some of you may remember I posted
about her several times when she got ill. She was a Jill when I got her
and had to have her spaded when she came into season. BUT I did not
have her dissented as I saw it as unnecessary surgery for her. Yes she
Poofed once in awhile but like I said I would go in the fret room and
smell it in the air and I'd would look at the big boys and ask.."well
which one of you got that one"? LOL But then I am a bit on the animal
side I guess. When I came back into the house after the trip out to the
fret room both my wife and my friend both looked up and said.."OH boy
what did you step in outside"??? LOL.

Yes there is nothing like the smell of fret poof early in the morning..
LOL.

As to the regular smells associated with ferrets, keep the litter boxes
clean and change the blankies and in general keep their places clean
and there should be no objectionable odors from your babies. I have six
and most of the time no one knows but my family that we have ferrets.
The cats smell worse than our frets do..LOL. And yes I do like cats too
but they're not ferrets now are they???

Best to all
Fred Hurd
Reno Ferret Rescue