From:
Patty Asheuer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 06:18:15 -0500
Hi Everyone,

It was a long time coming and it is finally here. The AFA is
celebrating their 15th year anniversary this year. To mark this special
occasion we have done a special edition newsletter with a full color
cover and special guest authors. Travis Livieri, from the Prairie
Wildlife Organization has done a 25th Anniversary article about the
BFF, Dr Jerry Murray, Dr Rene Gandolfi and Dr Bruce Williams have
done some special health articles. And Jeanne Carley and Pat Wright
have done some legal pieces about the struggle for ferret freedom in
California. We have Ferrets around the World articles from writers
in Japan and Australia.

And lets not forgot the FML's own Petey TPO, Wolfy and Deva who
contributed some really great pieces to the newsletter and with some
really great artwork.

Be on the lookout, it will be mailing shortly. If your not a member
and would like to purchase the issue, we will have a limited number
available for purchase. Please contact the AFA @ [log in to unmask] or
1-888-FERRET-1.

Dooks,
Pattyferret