From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:45:34 -0500
I am pleased to announce that Fran Prager has joined the board of
directors of the International Ferret Congress.

Fran has been a member of the IFC since 2003, our volunteer coordinator
for the last 2 symposia and a ferret owner for 20 years. She has been a
wonderful energetic part of the IFC, and we are pleased to have her on
the board.

Fran will be taking over Judy's duties as event coordinator. (See other
post)

We hope to have news on the next symposium in the very near future,
thanks to Fran's hard work!

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org