From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:43:07 -0400
For some reason, there are a *lot* of us on this list. Makes sense that
we are drawn to ferrets, who are either ON ON ON, or *off*, flat in
their hammies, and don't even wake up when you pick them up. It
wouldn't surprise me to learn that I sleep with my eyes open! No wonder
my husband is so nervous. I can think of six of us off the top of my
head, (not outing anybody, here!) I'm sure there are more. The
incidence in the public at large is about one in a hundred. There are
what? Three thousand on the FML? Do the math.

Alexandra in MA
Medicated, for your safety.