From:
Tootsie Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 01:20:05 -0400
Please, can we put an end to the personal attacks. This list really
should be for information concerning ferrets and not for expressing
personal attacks, which should be done privately through personal
email. Not everyone is going to get along as this is how humans are
(animals too) I do not know about most of you, but I know, in my own
personal opinion, that we just all want to get along and share good
ferret experiences and all. People should not be critisized for
expressing their opinions and I am sure many of us are sick and tired
of reading things that should be emailed privately.

This is why so many people feel they must post anonymously, so they are
not personally attacked or flamed. Sometimes people read into things
the wrong way. I know I have in my lifetime. I have seen people get
flamed for saying something jokingly but it gets taken the wrong way.
I'm sure John did not mean any harm, he just expressed his feelings
about the list. I do not think he or anyone should be flamed for their
own personal opinion. I'm sure a lot of people are tired about hearing
the same old subjects, but are afraid to speak up. This is just my own
personal opinion and yes sometimes we do beat a subject to death. I
realize there are always new people joining who are looking for
information on different subjects so why not put a link into the fml
for the archives ( I know there is one there but it is confusing) so it
is easy to manuever like they have for the FHL and how to research it
for a lot of good info? Why not have someone direct them to the
archives where that subject has been discussed over and over or even
email them with info. I do not have the answers, just a couple ideas I
am just grasping at straws, hoping to help put an end to the way we
sometimes "gang up" on people for their opinion or something taken the
wrong way.

Eleanor, Donald and the 6 pack plus 4