From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:48:18 -0700
Hi Eleanor,

Looking around the web today I found this, thought some might be curious
as I am about this site.  Does anyone know anything about this person?
http://switzer.itgo.com/ferrets/

This guy is a backyard breeder.  The picture of the ferret in the ad is
not even one of his, it is a picture from Treasured Ferrets/Pat Musick,
a former breeder in Maryland.

I spoke with John a few years ago and he doesn't ADV test, vaccinate,
track his lines, or do any sort of education with potential owners - he
will sell to whomever has the money in hand (worse than the commercial
breeders, IMO).

Hope this helps!

Mary

Novel Beginnings Ferretry