From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 00:47:00 -0400
Congratulations and thank you to everyone that purchased one of the
wonderful Malta ferret pennies and supported SOS's efforts.  This
wonderful fundraiser has turned pennies into dollars, shelter dollars
that is!

Soon SOS will be presenting five different shelters with $50 Shelter
Bucks, and you get to help!  Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]
and tell me what shelter you would like to nominate.  The four shelters
with the most votes (one vote per person please!) will each get $50
Shelter Bucks, then a fifth shelter will be drawn from the remaining
nominated names.

If you would like to participate, please e-mail the name of a shelter to
me by Friday June 23rd.

Dooks
Risa