From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 21:07:58 -0500
DOOKS to one and all. I wish a blessed Christmas to all of you, and to
your beloved fur-kids.

I have not been able to read much lately, as I had another stroke 2
weeks ago, and I have been spending much free time with my mother at a
nearby Nursing Home, as she is prepared to leave this mortal world for
the world eternal. I also wish you a most joyous and happy new year.

Remember: Be sure to tell your family and fur kids that you love them,
as they may not be in the physical world tomorrow. And pray for your
enemies, that the Great Creator would change their hearts and that the
Great Creator will work with us to make us better people and friends
and caretakers of humans and fur kids.

God's Blessings to one and all, and know that God Loves You, and so do

Rev. Ronald L. Sims, D.D. & Family: 2 hooman-beans owned by 1 ferret,
2 dogs and 4 cats