Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 10:20:53 -0800
I hope this finds all of you and your fuzzies happy and healthy!

Back in 1992, when I was really stupid and bold (I live in a FFZ), I
used to take my first ferret Herme with me shopping. I really took her
everywhere. I had a leather jacket that was tight at my waist. I would
zip it part way up and put her in there. Her little head would hang out
as she rode around. Then when she would tire she would just go down and
lay against my waist and sleep. Once I was on the escalator at Macy's
and her little head popped out and I thought this lady was going to
have a heart attack. She squealed like a little pig and fell backwards
against the side of the escalator. I laughed my #ss off not truly
realizing how dangerous it was for me to have her out in public like
that.

Also, I took my ferret to live with me when I moved to Pakistan. Now
that was an ADVENTURE! I wonder if Wolfy's Pakistan ferret was there??

Have a good day, MJB