Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 18:56:01 -0500
Hi All,

My guy gets a pimple, I guess it is a type of skin cancer (not deadly).
I put neosporum on it and seems to help. Willy acratched one under his
neck last night and I had to send daughter to Drug Store to get liq.
bandage, because he put a hole there. I had a hard time stopping the
bleeding. He seems to get more than our sable ferret did. Possibly
because he is cinnamon color, kind of like red headed humbeans have
some skin problems????

LOL and Dooks
Beck and Willy