From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:48:03 -0500
Hi, I hope someone can help me track this down. A couple of weeks ago
someone posted an item about Hill's Science Diet donating food to
shelter and rescue organizations. I don't remember if it was on the FML
or not, but if so, or if someone knows where I can find the info about
this, please let me know? It's not for ferrets per se, but there's a
very, very worthy group of people feeding the survivor animals in New
Orleans (yes, still going on ... and now the 2nd and 3rd generations
too). These folks are in desperate need of food and supplies.

Thanks,
Susann Thiel