Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 16:38:31 -0500
Okay...2 questions. On top of enclosing litterboxes, keeping them
clean, washing bedding many times a week...

What do you use for spraying carpet and furniture to get the ferret
smell "under control"....if you use anything...

And what do you put on your ferrets to keep them smelling good...if
you use anything...

I have several bottles of Shepperd and Green "Ferret Smell Good". I
also have a bottle of Four Paws Ferret Deodorizing Spray. I haven't
used them yet, as I am chicken. This is an effort for my fiance.

I have also seen OdorXit and Simple Solution touted online as very
good. OdorXit looks to be better.

I thought of an ozone machine but I think I will worry way too much
that the ozone is building up, so i don't think I will keep it. Too
much worrying.