Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 21:52:27 -0700
just wanted to say thank you to all of those that resonded to my
question about natural feeding for my fuzzies. wow, so much to learn
about fuzzies. it is strange that i have been a slave to mine since "03
and not a day goes by that i dont learn something new about them.

what also has been so neat, that the first fuzzie(tinky) i got has
finally started playing with me.  also, i had no idea that ferrets
barked, never heard one of mine do it. mine arent very vocal.

big, the move you made was very smoothly done. not one time have i
missed on any of the emails that you have sent to me. i want to also
take the time to say thank you also for you hard work on this group. i
know i hardly post, but i do enjoy reading and learning from all the
rest of the group. i guess i am the type of person that i can learn
more when being quiet. again, thanks for having this group and all the
wonderfull folks that are members as well.

debbie

LIVE WITH THE ANGELS  Y LOVE, MY ROCK, MY SISTER  KELLY ANN HUTSON
(RIP--3/16/'63 to 2/10/'06)
SCHRAMMEN REEVES
A VERY PROUD MOTHER OF A MARINE: WILLIAM MITCHELL (NACHO) '01 TO '05
A VERY PROUD MOTHER OF: CHRIS A.
HAPPY SLAVE TO MY CARPETSHARKS!!!!
stinky, irving, banditt(RIP-8/9/'06), puck, baby, chuckie, and breezie