Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:00:34 -0700
ok fuzzie slavers i have a few question for you all about natural food
for my fuzzies. i was wanting to see if my fuzzbutts would eat a pinkie
or two, but for the life of me, i cant remember where to order them.  i
also thought about going to the feed store and buy some mice for them.
just not too sure if they would actually eat em or not. what are your
thoughts on that?

im not squeamish where it would bother me to watch em kill and eat one.
also i read somewheres that someone fed theirs baby chicks/rabbits.
could i also buy these from a feed store too and it be healthy? or
would it be better buying them through the internet? any help would be
appreciated.

thanks in advance.

debbie

LIVE WITH THE ANGELS  MY LOVE, MY ROCK, MY SISTER  KELLY ANN HUTSON
(RIP--3/16/'63 to 2/10/'06)
SCHRAMMEN REEVES   A VERY PROUD MOTHER OF A MARINE: WILLIAM MITCHELL
(NACHO) '01 TO '05
A VERY PROUD MOTHER OF: CHRIS A.
HAPPY SLAVE TO MY CARPETSHARKS!!!!  stinky, irving,
banditt(RIP-8/9/'06), puck, baby, chuckie, and breezie