From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:52:12 EDT
Hello all you ferret lovers.

Miss Leah here.  You know the international model from Ferret Aid 2006.
Well I just saw the costumes for the Knights of the kibble bowl.  The
knights are going to look so handsome at the King Noah's faire in MA.
The have their own ferret crest on the front of the shield.  The crest
is for the protector of the ferret kingdom.  There will be five knights
to protect King Noah, Queen Daisy and the five ladies in waiting.

Oh!  Forgot.  I am one of the ladies in waiting.  Looking forward to
seeing my costume.

Human coming Will write more tomorrow.

You educating ferret and model
Leah