From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:49:22 -0400
Hi all,

The Evo food that most are talking about my little man,Pooh, will
testify to how delicious it is.  But unfortunately he has IBD and can"t
eat it anymore go to...E-mail this address they have it and can get it
and probably could have EVO mailed to you or give you the E-Mail add.

I am in connection with this shelter which, is a no kill shelter.  She
has many little babies she cares for and I would like to help them, by
giving you the following infor.  Please go to this site and join in if
you would like to...HAVE FUN PEOPLE AND FERTS

      ...PHOTO CONTEST...

2007 FERRET CALENDAR PHOTO CONTEST!  HAVE YOUR FERRETS PHOTO APPEAR IN
A 2007 HIDE-E-HOLE-FERRET RESCUE CALENDAR and/or vote for your favorite
photo.  Work a ferret puzzle or test your ferret IQ while your there.
FUN and for a worthy cause.  Click
http://www.thedancingferret.com/calendar.photocontest/index.html
for more information on entering and how to vote.