Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:08:52 +0800
From:
"S.Hewett" <[log in to unmask]>
>I, too, wish to register a protest. That Australian menace has finally
>gone too far, brutally *forcing* me to accept her worldview. Reading
>her words posted in the FML the other day, the clever computer virus
>that she, and her evil co-horts had cooked up crawled into my eyeballs,
>and seemingly, trapped in a waking nightmare, I was helplessly forced
>to commit acts which still trouble and shame me. I can only recall my
>actions, and weep.

(Insert evil manic laughter here. HO HO HO! (Sorry, wrong holiday) BWAH
HA HA HA!)

Now that I know I have you in my power and your mind is but putty in my
hands, you MUST immediately feed LIVE HORSES to your ferrets.

I'm tired of all this talk of namby-pamby pre-killed stuff so it must
be LIVE HORSES. Wrangle some immediately and give them to your ferrets
or else I shall... I shall... TELL BIG to growl at you!

Powerfully,
Shirley