Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 06:28:17 -0700
From:
Stacey Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
From:    Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>

I believe I have read that in most flu testing on ferrets, the ferrets
are NOT killed!  Nasal and throat swabs and blood tests provide the
information needed for the research.  Unlike in humans, bird flu is
not so deadly in ferrets....

Linda, thank you for your post....I feel much better now.  I do agree
that the bird flu is very scarey, and now I'm proud to say that our
little guys are helping to find the vaccination.  (if nothing else,
at least THEY will be covered, huh?)  Have a great weekend!

Stacey and the fuzzy bunch