Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:38:25 -0400
From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Your emails are bouncing back!!  I have tried & tried to email you
regarding your ferret that is at the vets- LIkely this will not get
to you in time.

YES!

Lupron & I also suggest a melatonin implant.  If your vet does not have
one available you can contact me and I will see he gets one ASAP>

With boys with prostate complications you cannot fool around!  Is the
lupron a 3 or 4 month depot?  I have heard that is the going rate.  here
we just do monthly depots which are about $79 with office visit added

Dr Guerino is a GREAT ferret vet- is he the vet working on your kid????
I would make sure if not that he is overseeing the care!

Alicia