From:
"C.J. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 06:42:48 -0700
Hi guys,

Today is the last day for our ebay auctions!

My friends Ed and Sandy have another e bay auction to help with the
24 Carat Ferrets outstanding vet bill.  It it a soft sided carrier and
great bedding, here's the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&item=160036675646
all money from this auction goes directly to the vet bill, which is
still over one thousand dollars.

They are also selling other items that are not for the shelter but are
some great ferrity items!

I also have listed some more items to help with the care of the remaining
shelter ferrets here.  I have Modern Ferret issue #5, there is a very
hard to find ferret licence plate I bought years ago, it only has one
bid this is a great item for anyone collecting ferrety items.  Also a
great assortment of brand new dog toys that your ferret can play with
also, this item has no bids, so if any FMLer bids on this package I will
put in a few ferret toys as well.

Here is the link:
Modern Ferret issue 5 collectors
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260038149531

Thank you all again for your support.

Take care,
CJ and the Golden Valley Ferrets, and Burros, and
Sheep, and Chickens, lol