From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 23:49:11 EDT
>My condolences to Lynn on the loss of her beloved DJ.  These are two
>very different ferrets.  Their only similiarity is their coloring and
>the shelter they wound up at.  I was told DJ passed to the bridge in
>August.  Sandy, I have no idea why you would jump to the conclusion that
>the picture posted was DJ based solely on the similar color.  I hope
>your sweet poem makes up for you callously reopening that wound for
>Lynn.  May precious DJ rest in peace.

Hey who ever posted this... how about contacting Sandy offline instead of
posting such a vitriolic post like you have?  If someone makes an honest
mistake and it would appear that Sandy did just that why in the hell do
you folks jump down her throat like this?  C'mon folks.  We have a common
goal here.  It is for the Ferrets isn't it?  Isn't that why we have the
FML and other ferret related lists so we can get information and help
when we need it?  Why is it that we tend to shoot our wounded when it
happens rather than try to help that individual?  I joined this list to
get help for my ferrets.  I did just that and I continue with this list
for the same continuing reasons.  I want to LEARN about FERRETS, and not
have a bunch of back stabbing folks with nothing more to do on their
hands but vent and hurt others.  So lets stop this infighting And get
on with what we should be about and that is the Business of Ferrets!
Pun intended.

Thank You all

Fred Hurd
Reno Ferret Rescue