From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:16:17 -0400
Hi Friends!

Woweee!  I guess there is ALWAYS something to talk about here at the
shelter.  There is new kids in the room- I can't get near em they are in
quarantine- BUT I KNOW they are here- and so does the other kids!  Mom
took them , JJ and Biscuit to the vet today.  The new kids ( Mom named
the brown one SKETCH and the silver one Dapper) and JJ had blood tests
YECH - Biscuit has a funny tunny rash that the folks are still trying
to get better.  We all got treats after Mom came back so that was real
GOOD!  The GI kids Emily & Dargo at the VT hospice need more Luprons, Mom
usually has several months shipped at one time to save shipping costs.
so our Dr Winnie will be shipping them up to the VT vets who see them.
Mom is scurrying for sure to get the piggy bank emptied to cover that
since all the vet stuff with Ted, Lucky, Biscuit , the 2 NH flood kids
and the ADV testing has kind of made things a little tight.  I HOPE she
gets me some n-bones soon.  Jerimiah - can you help us out here?  We
needs them badly- Nestle will eat the foamy fries but we's like
n-bones??!!!

"OH BLOSSOM!, girl I haven't quite learned how to send stuff from here --
but hang on I will work on it alright?"

Uh okay.  So's, we are hoping that the new boys tests come back okay they
looks kind of like fun to play with - they are very young -- I used to be
too- several months ago now I am a BIG girl.  I am hoping Mom will help
me help her gfet the newsletter ready.  I hear that is a pretty big job
and I am SURE I could help with all those papers!  Who' s SAYS they need
to get into envelopes I could just spread em all around and roll on them!
Yippie!  I guess that is in the plans real soon so iffen I am real good I
bet I can play with them.

Lucky continues to feel much better now- he gots his stitches all out and
his bare belly is cool on the tile floor.  Great for hot days I guess.
Harry is so glad to have his buddy back for sleeping.  We are awaiting
news on Teds latest x-rays and hope he is mending good too.  Those poor
flood ferrets it has rained & rained & rained for days.  I am glad they
gots a tent awning to be under.  Dr George will be seeing them real soon
- I wonder if they will grow web feet?  That would help them swims better
in case that river gets too high again!!

It's summer and Moms got a LOTS of tees on ebay sale - in case you needs
one.  There is also lots of magazines, books, collectible mugs and other
stuff which we hope will be of interest to you.  A few items are:

TOYS & TREATS 4 Ferret Wise ADV testing  ENDS: Jul-02-06 10:11:48 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180002244985

RARE EMBROIDERED CAP 4 Ferret Wise   ENDS:  Jul-04-06 10:08:41 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180002243939

RARE sz SMALL Ferret Tee 4 Ferret Wise   ENDS:  Jul-04-06 10:24:28 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180002249040

RARE  Ferretstock Mug & CD set    ENDS: Jul-04-06 13:40:23 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180002307452

and lots more neat stuff in the ebay store :  creativekolor shop at:
http://stores.ebay.com/Creative-Kolor-shop

I HOpe you find something you like- we hates for Momma to have to go away
to sell stuff!

Your friend and spokesferret at Ferret Wise
Blossom, I am such a pretty girl.
www.ferretwise.org
see our website store at www.ferretwise.org/funalia.html