Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:33:14 -0400
I posted a few days ago with pictures of the King and Queen of the Ferret
Faire to be hosted by MaFF.  Unfortunately, the photo website that I was
using didn't give me the features I needed to share these photos with
others.  So, after some editing and with some inspiration from Wolfy
(thanks for sending the photo's in yesterday's issue), a lightbulb went
off and I went to Yahoo Photos.  Now, I don't think you will have any
problem seeing King Noah (left) and Queen Daise (right), who will be
holding court on October 14, 2006.  They will be attended by the Knights
of the Kibble Bowl and the Ladies in Dooking.  We are working hard to
arrange a wonderful celebration for our king and queen.  Updates on
location, time, events, etc.  will be posted as they are finalized.  We
would love to invite everyone who is able to this unique and exciting
ferret event.

Now, may I present King Noah and Queen Daise -

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/phylspy/detail?.dir=/10e7re2&.dnm=857fre2.jpg

LONG LIVE THE KING AND QUEEN!!

Phyllis