Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 06:54:16 -0700
The SOS Summer Raffle is coming to a close...
i am so sorry i missed telling you before the cutoff for snail mailing
your money...if you have already mailed a check..you are fine...not to
worry...

Please make sure all https://www.paypal.com [PayPal] payments are in by
Fri, June 16th....i will then send BIG the numbers so i can get them back
in time to announce the winners on Monday the 19th...

there are 8 great prize packages...please go to the page
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html
to see what they are and please be sure to let me know which ones
you want tickets on...

HURRY!!!
Last chance to get in on these great prizes!!!!

thank you ALL for making this such a great raffle...:)
SOSkat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC]
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

25% of my Mary Kay profits donated to Ferret Shelters!!!!!
My MARY KAY page... http://www.marykay.com/kparsons16
My Mary Kay on hand... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/MK.html

You are richer today if you have laughed, given, or forgiven!