Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:44:57 -0700
Hello Gang,
My Ferret partner and all the ferrets and I would like to thank thoughs
of you that have sent money to our vet and to our shelter to help care
for the fuzzies while they were sick with coccidia, we lost only 6
ferrets during this sickness and belive me it was a mess here though our
shelter is temperly shut down we have had to turn some ferrets away from
comming into our shelter til we know for sure that we are cured of this
sickness with the ferrets.  the people that have called us about ferrets
we have sent them to other area ferret shelters that we know the ferrets
would get loving care with them, again thank you all so much,,

Susan Hayes, and Sue Kinsey
Branch Directors of Northwest Arkansas Ferret Shelter,
the ferrets we lost and will be missed were Musk, Babygirl, Little Amy
Mason,Garret,Ollie and Tylor who have went to the rainbow bridge ..