Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 18:48:05 -0400
I have a great method for da feedens of da sickies.  Have ya'll ever
seen a "children's" measuring spoon?  It is made out of plastic, and
the handle is hollow, for putting the med in.  It works wonders for
eliminating spillage, and they are alot bigger than the typical syringe.
Also another idea - an old (VERY WELL WASHED AND SANITIZED) Hair color
bottle.  It has the "pointy" tip at the top - and isn't too big/too
small for some good ole duckie soup to go thru.  Plus it is easier to
"squeeze", than a syringe, for the fuzzy who is not feeling up to
"working at it" to get their food......gentle squeezies only though!!!
Helena was so weak that she couldn't really "lap" at it - so the gentle
squeeze did the trick!!  I am quite sure I don't have to point out
the obivious - but what the hey....I ran mine thru the dishwasher on
"sanitize" cycle - to make sure all the "uck" was out.  And uhm, it
wasn't MY hair dye......I swear!!  I AM a natural blonde........*winks*

Kim and Her Army of Marauding, Frolicking, Shoplifting Bunch of
Ferretotalious Idiotises.......

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....