Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 22:01:38 -0500
I found this ad on Petfinder and emailed the contact, Heather on 5/23.
She emailed back that she was still looking for help.  I left a message
for her today and email to check on her, but didn't get a response back.
If anyone can help her out, the ad and contact information are listed
below.  Thanks, Anne

Petfinder: Nosy Rosy is a curious ferret.  I know nothing of ferrets,
but one was been brought into our shelter and I can't find a small
animal/ferret rescue group or organization to take her.  She is currently
being fostered by myself and I am looking for a good, permanent home for
her with someone that knows how to properly care for a ferret.  If
interested please contact Heather at 504-427-9789!!

St. Charles Animal <http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/LA24.html>
Shelter/St. Charles Humane Society