From:
Ferret Lady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 06:57:55 -0600
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am pleased to say that I have 3 days of school left....Yes, I am
going insane trying to get kids finished up, work on grades, clean and
help with projects for graduation.  That on top of helping Dad recover
from heart valve replacement...WOW!  However, that also means that I
can concentrate on the ferret yearbook exclusively.  The deadline for
submissions is in June, so things will be here before you know it.  I
have already started working on the portraits, and they are turning out
cute....I have some fun activities planned for these kids, and the Ferret
high school just got a new bronze mascot sculpture outside of their
school.  Can't wait for you to see it!...Kids won state in a few sports,
the high school play was a huge sucess, and the art department shined
this year.

If you want to get your kids involved, go to
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets/yearbook_info_2006.html

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me....or ask
around.  There are lots of people here who's kids attended Ermine High
two years ago.  They can tell you how much fun they had.

Thanks, and wish me luck with the end of the school year.  I'm going to
need it!

Marta