From:
Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 12:20:13 -0400
I found the best set of steps for my ferrets, especially the ones that
are getting older and have trouble climbing.  I let the ferrets climb on
my bed and it is high off the ground.  The steps are sturdy hard plastic
and easy to assemble (hold up to 70 lbs. for large dogs) with a washable
fleece cover.  There is no foam inside like you will see on some doggy
steps.  As everyone knows, ferrets and foam are not a good combination.
The cost of the steps is $29.95 + S&H.  I'm extremely happy with mine.
Check out Item #769-120 on Home Shopping Network (HSN.com).