From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 09:48:00 -0400
Dear Anonymous-

I am fortunate not to have ever needed these, but there is a marvelous
resource called "Tazzie Wheels."

Imagine a little sling that your girl could lie down in.  It has *wheels*
on the sides that would allow her to pull herself along by her front
feet.  Would keep her off of the ground, keep her from constantly
irritating the same spot of skin by rubbing it on the carpet.

I don't know the URL, but hopefully someone here will send it to you
with today's posts. If not, please send another post with a subject
line like "Looking for Tazzie Wheels", and someone in the know
(obviously not me!) can help you out.

Best of luck to your little girl--
Alexandra in MA