From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 15:50:22 EDT
Dear Miss Cassie,

Dat Ping is He fella may have giben you a bumper sticker.  But I am going
to send you a Super Tonks bumper sticker.  They are getting to be the
cool thing in California.  Only the coolest people have them.  People dat
don't know us, and don't have ferrets came up to my Aunty Kaffleen and
said how cool it was.  So I will send you one.

Now, date Ping is he guys says I lied about being a TPO member, I didn't
lie, I just forgot.  Being a super hero is serious business, I can't be
expected to remember eberyting.  And I don't smell like poop like Ping
is he says.  It's a poof, like any self respecting ferret smells like.

Now about this BFF Ifsy.  How can a ferret be a muscular he man named
Ifsy??  That's a sissy name!!  I am a big strappin hubba hubba manly
ferret.  And I am soft and cuddly too.  And I don't have prairie dog
breath OR beer nut breath.  What were these ferrets thinking?  I have
Mazuri breath and my Uncle Chet says I have kissable lips, and HE KNOWS
cause he is Wolfy's cub.

And don't forget Miss Cassie, I have da Hover wagon.

Poof,
Tonks, Superhero  Extrodinaire