From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 06:52:18 -0800
Ooof. I still haven't done it. As I just wrote to Sue, oh boy, I am
such a technophobe chicken! And to think I made my living in Silicon
Valley for 30 years. But even so I still I haven't gotten up the guts
to take the pix! I bought a cheapie digital camera at walMart. So now
it is tme for me to FIND it, open the package, read the instructions,
and take and process the pix! YES! OK I am going to make a list for
tomorrow (Mon), and "Find the camera" will be on it! YES!